Are you a man currently struggling with a decreased libido? If so, then you know well enough how frustrating it is to have to deal with this situation. This could be a difficult topic to bring up with your significant other, or even with your physician, because it could cause embarrassment.
Loss of libido in men could really put a strain in their relationships. It could also be an indicator for sexual dysfunction.
Losing the interest to have sexual intercourse is not as common in men as it is for women, but statistics show that around 15 percent of men could experience having a decrease in their sex drive.
Since it is double the percentage in woman, men who lose their desire for sex could really scare them out of their wits. The reason behind that is a man is known to be more sexual than a woman. It could take a toll on their masculinity.
This could be a distressing situation for the man and also their significant other. Men who lose their sex drive are significantly more unhappy then women. In addition, this is surely an experience that no man would ever want to encounter at any point in his life.
If you are currently experiencing low libido, there are natural male libido enhancers that could help you regain your sex drive. Before we begin on the topic about libido enhancers for men, let us talk more about the loss of libido.
How Do You Know If You Have Lost Your Libido?
You have to realize that losing your libido does not just happen overnight. It takes some time before this situation happens. There are various factors that could affect it. A man losing his libido is the same as him losing his desire and need for sex.
That problem does not even seem possible for men because men are known to be more sexually than women are, but it does happen in about 15 percent of men.
6 symptoms that you may encounter when you lose your libido:
- You no longer look forward to having sex or even foreplay
- Sex is routine for you and your significant other
- You are almost never the one to initiate
- You are rarely satisfied
- You rarely have any sexual thoughts and fantasies about your significant other
- You have sex once or twice in a month and in some couples months at a time
If you have been experiencing more than one of these symptoms, then you might be a candidate for decreased libido. Now do not be alarmed because you could always bring this up with your health care provider so that you can learn more about this condition and ways to enhance your libido. Keep in mind that you are not the only man encountering these symptoms and there are certain approaches that could aid in its increase.
What Are The Common Male Libido Enhancers?
Once you have consulted your doctor about your symptoms and he or she has given you the diagnoses of having decreased amounts of libido, then you should ask about natural methods to help you increase it.
Of course starting in natural approaches is always wise to do so that you could prevent from taking in unknown chemicals into your body. The following are the popular ways to enhance your libido:
- Pay Close Attention To Your Lifestyle. One of the biggest factors that could contribute to a Try to focus on foods that are non-toxic, fresh and natural such as fruits and vegetables.
Drink lots of water daily and stay away from negative vices such as smoking and excessive alcohol drinking.
Try to get in some physical activity at least three times a week also to keep your blood circulation flowing.
- Try Out Aphrodisiacs. Aphrodisiacs are foods that increase the urge for sex. You could eat some oysters, asparagus, almonds, avocados, chocolate, bananas, basil, figs and garlic to increase your sex drive through food.
- Lose Some Weight. If you are a bit on the heavy side, you should consider shedding off some pounds.
- Another reason why men might lose interest in sex is that they are not confident about the way they look without clothes.
- Since being overweight or having a big stomach could play a role on your self-esteem, this is certainly a factor to consider.
- Get A Massage. If you are stressed from work and other personal issues, massages are a great way to ease the tension and worries on your body and mind.
Throughout the centuries, massage has been a way to arousal people sexually.
You and your partner could try taking turns massaging one another with some soft and soothing music and dim lights to set the mood.
- Try Some Herbs. Natural methods for increasing the male’s libido would not be complete without trying out natural herbs
- .Plants such as black cohosh, ginseng, chasteberry, L-Arginine, ginkgo and yohimbe are known to help stimulate the desire for sex in the most natural ways possible.
What You Should Expect From These Libido Enhancers?
How effective these natural approaches are in increasing a man’s libido really depends on their individual desire to increase their sex drive.It also depends on how they improve their lifestyle, especially is if their lifestyle is unhealthy.
You should also be sure that your health care provider knows what you are trying out so that you could be guided by a professional who knows what methods are safe and effective.
Once you start experiencing unusual symptoms, it is best to inform your doctor about it all.Natural male libido enhancers could be your answer to increasing your sex drive without going through potential risks that products contain.
If you are experiencing symptoms of low libido, make sure to talk to your doctor about the situation. Try out natural methods before considering supplements and other approaches that contain chemicals and other components.