Penis enlargement surgery is an option that has probably crossed the minds of most men desiring to increase the size of their penis. Yet, the mere thought of exposing their delicate organ to surgery would have forced them to ponder whether penis enlargement surgery is worth the risk.
If you are looking for information on penis surgery, you are in the right place. Read below to learn the potential pros and cons of the various types of male enhancement surgery.
Penis Enlargement Surgery: What Are The Different Types?
Penis enlargement surgery, or phalloplasty, helps to increase size of the penis. It can be broken down into specific procedures. One is penis lengthening, which increases the length of the penis by about one to two inches. Another is penis widening, which increases the girth of the penis.
Although widespread, penis enlargement surgery has many risks that you should evaluate before deciding to go under the knife. The three most common types of surgeries are described below, along with their known risks.
(1) Ligament Cutting
Ligament surgery aims to add inches to the length of your penis. The ligaments hold your phallus to the pelvic region and also support your penis when it is erect. This surgical procedure works to increase the length of your penis by cutting the suspensory ligaments. Once the ligaments are cut, part of the shaft that was previously in the body begins to hang outside.
How Successful Is This Surgery?
Ligament cutting surgery is very intricate and has numerous drawbacks such as:
Ineffective Results: Statistics indicate that on average, only thirty-five percent of men who have undergone this surgery were satisfied with the result.
- Besides, only a few men found a slight improvement in flaccid penis size, and even fewer noticed improvement in erect penis size.
- Needs Stretching: After the penis has healed from the surgery, the patient is required to wear weights to prevent the severed suspensory ligaments from shrinking. This helps to achieve permanent penis lengthening.
- Penis Pointing Downwards: After the ligaments are severed, your penis hangs down, making it appear longer than before. However, the penis also points downwards when erect, which makes it look visually less appealing.
- Unattractive Hairy Penis Shaft: Because of the cutting of the ligaments, the skin that covers the penis does not expand simultaneously with the penis. Due to this, part of the peripenile pubic skin is pulled towards the penis shaft, which results in an unsightly hairy zone near the penis base.
(2) Liposuction Fat Injection Surgery
This type of penis enlargement surgery aims to increase penis length as well as girth. This penis surgery is less invasive.
During the surgery, fat cells are suctioned from the thighs and abdomen and injected into the penis to augment its girth.
Is This Surgery Beneficial?
Although less invasive, this surgery has shown very little effect on the size of the penis. The surgery is practically ineffective. Some of the disadvantages of this surgery are described below:
- Reversible: More than ninety percent of the fat is reabsorbed into the body and disappears from the penis within a few months.
- Regularity: To maintain the desired size of the penis, you need to have this surgery on a regular basis. This is because the deposited fat tries to re-disperse into the body.
- Uneven Appearance: If the penis surgery is not done carefully, the fat is deposited unevenly on the penis, which makes it look lumpy, uneven and unsightly.
- Small Penis Head: The surgery increases the girth of the penis shaft, but the size of the penis head remains the same. This make the penis look strange.
(3) Dermal Penile Implant Surgery
Also known as dermal grafting, this penis surgery involves taking tissues from the groin or buttocks region and attaching them to the penis by the process of grafting.
The result of grafting male enhancement surgery is prolonged. The surgery helps to increase the width of the penis and improves blood circulation because of the added blood vessels that come with the grafted tissues.
What Are The Drawbacks?
As with any other penis surgery, dermal grafting has some drawbacks too. These are:
- Scarring: The locations from where the grafts are taken usually heal, leaving minimum scarring or no scarring at all. However, large incisions made to take out the grafts take time to heal and leave behind unsightly scars.
- Damage: The penis may be damaged if the graft is injected into the blood vessels. Detachment of the graft, loss of the erect upward angle of the penis, nerve injury or erectile dysfunction may also occur.
Other Risks: There can be many other risks such as anaesthesia or bleeding during the surgery.
Infection and delayed healing may occur once the surgery is over. Other risks are bruising, swelling, skin incision separation and loss of thickness.
What Are The Risks Associated With Penis Enlargement Surgery?
The potential risks associated with surgical procedures for penis enhancement have already been discussed above. It is important to note that those are problems that may happen after a successful penis enlargement surgery. There still exists the probability of a failed surgery that can damage your penis and leave you permanently impotent.
Because of the potential risks of penis enlargement surgeries, most surgeons will likely not offer their services for this kind of delicate procedure. If you have made up your mind to have penis surgery, you are advised to seek the help of a surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery.
You should be very careful when looking for surgery options and learn as much as you can about the various types of penis enlargement surgeries and all the potential side effects and associated risks.
Also, when looking for a cosmetic surgeon to perform the surgery, be sure to research thoroughly to find one who is highly qualified and experienced to perform penis enlargement surgery effectively and safely.
Are There Any Other Effective Alternatives?
Undoubtedly, there are many effective and safe options other than penis enlargement surgery. Taking male enhancement natural supplements from Buyextenze and performing penis enlargement exercises can bring amazing results.
These alternatives are certainly more successful and effective than any penis surgery. Moreover, they are considerably less risky and more affordable when compared to the male enhancement surgery cost.