You and your man might be having a lot of exciting, pleasurable and even adventurous sex lately, but your man might still be missing out on something. You may have never heard of it, but a prostate orgasm is perhaps, one of the most wonderful things your man can experience. It leads to an ejaculation unlike any other, and it makes his body a whole lot healthier, too.
Why You Should Care About His Prostate
The prostate may be a small organ, but it is full of surprises. It is a gland that is a part of the male reproductive system. Usually around the size and shape of a walnut, the prostate is located just below the bladder and right in front of the rectum.
This small gland surrounds a part of the male urethra. This is the that tube responsible for passing urine from the bladder. In addition, the prostate is also responsible for helping produce semen during male orgasm. In fact, the National Health Service in the UK says that prostate fluid is what nourishes and protects the sperm during intercourse. This fluid also forms a large part of the ejaculated volume.
How to Keep Your Man’s Prostate Healthy
Keeping your man’s prostate healthy is quite easy. On the whole, it pretty much involves living a healthy lifestyle and eating food that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. At the same time, a perfect prostate health regimen also includes a certain doctor’s visit that your man may experience a little discomfort with. Keep reading to learn much more about that.
A Prostate-Centric Lifestyle
You heard it right. Your man has to eat healthy to keep his prostate problem free. Here are some of the things he should eat regularly:
- Encourage him to eat a whole lot more fruits and vegetables. Some of those that are great for the prostate include watermelons, guava, papaya and tomatoes. Your man should also indulge in some cruciferous vegetables, such as Brussel sprouts, bok choy, kale, cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli.
- At the same time, your man should also add a lot more selenium to his diet. Some of the best everyday sources are eggs, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, cashews, wheat germ, garlic, mushrooms, onions, beef liver, kidney, tuna, herring, shellfish and other kinds of seafood.
- Soy is good for men, too. Meanwhile, soy is also good for the prostate so encourage him to have some tofu, soy nuts or soy powder.
- He should also drop any bad habits. In addition, smoking and heavy drinking both have been found to be bad for the prostate, so you might want to tell your man to stop if he has developed these bad habits.
Rectal Exams: Uncomfortable, But Necessary
The truth is, there is a need a for your man to visit a doctor for a rectal examination around once a year. Understandably, this may not be the most enjoyable procedure in the world, but an annual rectal exam can do your man a whole lot of good.
Typically, a rectal examination is conducted by a specialist doctor, a nurse who specializes in treating bowel problems or a general practitioner (GP) doctor. Normally, the examination takes up to five minutes to complete; however, it might take longer if the examiner finds anything unusual.
Before the examination begins, you should encourage your man to let the examiner know if something is bothering him in the rectal area, or if he is feeling any severe pain. This is because it might be a sign of an underlying condition. Moreover, the doctor may also be able to give him anesthesia to make your man feel more comfortable.
Prior to the procedure, the doctor, specialist or nurse will ask the patient to remove his lower clothing. The patient will then be asked to lie on the couch on their left side and have them bring their knees up towards the chest. At this point, the examiner will then start conducting a visual examination of the patient’s anus. Typically, they observe for abnormalities, such as:
- Skin problems like rashes or warts.
- Swollen blood vessels around the anus or rectum. These are known as piles or hemorrhoids.
- Any damage to the bottom, such as an anal fissure or a tear in the lining.
After the visual examination, the doctor will then proceed to physically examine the patient’s rectum. Using gloved fingers that were coated with lubricant, the examiner will then push their finger into the bottom and then move up to the patient’s rectum. This is the part where your man will most likely feel a bit of discomfort.
During the rectal exam, the patient may also be asked to squeeze their rectum around the examiner’s finger. This allows the examiner to determine if the muscles in the rectum are working well, along with the patient’s bowels.
At the same time, the examiner may also firmly press against the patient’s prostate gland during this checkup. A healthy prostate gland is smooth to the touch. Should a patient’s prostate gland feel hard or lumpy in any area, it may be an indication a serious prostate disease.
How Do You Know Your Man’s Prostate is in Trouble?
Believe it or not, it is relatively easy to determine if your man is possibly experiencing a prostate problem. All you have to do is to observe him more closely and see if he has developed any of these symptoms:
- Sudden need to urinate often, especially during night time.
- Difficulty in starting to urinate.
- Difficulty in urinating and taking an unusually long time to finish.
- Pain when urinating.
- Blood in the urine.
Moreover, problems with the prostate may also be indicated by pain in the lower back. Should your man be experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be time to take him to a doctor to have him evaluated for possible prostate diseases.
Common Prostate Problems
There are number of prostate conditions a man may encounter, with some of them being more serious than others. The one thing to remember is that diagnosing them early may be the key to being able to treat the prostate disease better. Here are some of the most common prostate problems experienced by men today:
- Prostate Enlargement: This condition is often associated with older men, typically those over 50 years of age. An abnormally enlarged prostate can end up putting pressure on the urethra and therefore, affect a man’s ability to urinate properly. Symptoms of an enlarged prostate include having a weak urine flow, difficulty in starting or stopping the urine and prolonged dribbling of urine after peeing, among others.
- Prostatitis: This is a condition wherein the prostate gland becomes inflamed or swollen, possibly due to a bacterial infection. Some symptoms of prostatitis include pain the pelvis, genitals, lower back and buttocks as well as pain when ejaculating. Typically, men between the ages of 30 and 50 are more prone to having prostatitis.
- Prostate Cancer: Perhaps the most severe prostate disease there is, prostate cancer has a tendency to grow much more slowly than other cancers. In fact, the National Cancer Institute says that more than half of American men develop a form of cancer in their prostate glands by age 80. Some symptoms of prostate cancer include burning pain when urinating, blood in the urine or semen, pain when ejaculating and nagging pain in the back, pelvis or hips.
A good number of these problems are treatable, so there is no need to worry too much. In fact, some of them can be readily avoided if you and your man engage in sexual activities more frequently.
Why Men Need Orgasms to Stay Healthy
Simply put, male ejaculation is a good thing. Ejaculation fluid is produced by the bulbourethral glands. It contains enzymes, chemical compounds and fructose that allow a semen to survive and swim. A semen with good quality is more likely to complete fertilization and a recent study by David Greening has pointed that the more frequently a man ejaculates, the better the quality of his sperm.
In addition, neurologists have also come to believe that ejaculation leads to an improvement in men’s nasal cavities. Based on this theory, it is said that ejaculating fluids may be capable of improving symptoms of the common cold, as well as allergies. Studies have also found that ejaculation helps improve swollen nasal blood vessels that may have been irritated by colds or viruses.
Did you know that ejaculations have also been found to be an effective remedy for headache pain? Medical experts believe that during orgasm, the rush of endorphins leads to one’s pain nerves being turned off, so that one’s headaches go away.
At the same time, research has also shown that ejaculations make a man feel better and happier. This is because, men experience an increase in feel good neurochemicals called cortisol, which also helps reduce their stress levels.
As for women, it has also been found that ejaculated fluid helps a woman’s body get primed for pregnancy. This helps a woman avoid pregnancy complications, including preeclampsia, which is known to lead to a miscarriage.
As you can see, ejaculation is healthy for both your man and yourself. Nonetheless, perhaps the biggest reason that men need to have frequent orgasm is because they help reduce the risk of serious prostate diseases, especially prostate cancer.
How a Prostate Orgasm Fights Cancer
Recent studies have shown that regularly having a prostate orgasm can lower the risk of developing prostate cancer. Indeed, prostate orgasms don’t just feel good, they keep your man from developing prostate cancer, too.
Prostate cancer is a serious disease that affects men in every part of the world. In the U.K., more than 30,000 are diagnosed with prostate cancer each year. As many as 10,000 men die from prostate cancer every year, too. In addition, it is the second most common cause of cancer death after lung cancer.
Both American and European clinical health studies have found that regular ejaculations effectively protect men against prostate cancer. In fact, scientists have found that men who typically ejaculate 21 or more times a month have a 33 percent lower risk of developing prostate cancer.
Prostate orgasm plays a significant role keeping prostate cancer away from your man. The good news, it is very easy to help him achieve one. All you need to do is to master the art of prostate massage.
What is Prostate Massage and Why Do Men Need to Have It?
Prostate massage or prostate milking is a method done to stimulate a man’s prostate for both sexual and medical benefits. Here are some of the reasons why your man should have it often and if possible, regularly:
- It detoxes the prostate. With regular prostate milking, there will no build-up of prostatic fluid in the prostate gland ducts. If left unreleased, this fluid can cause prostatitis.
- Improves prostate blood flow. With better blood circulation, the prostate is able to assist better in producing fluid, which mixes with semen. This keeps your man from becoming impotent.
- Prevents an enlarged prostate. Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH can be painful and lead to difficulty in urinating. In addition, if this condition persists, your man may also get bladder infections.
- Keeps the prostate healthy. Regular prostate massage reportedly ensures that a man’s prostate function is working properly. This means, less worries and less chances of developing serious prostate diseases such as prostate cancer.
- Makes sex better. Prostate milking leads to a heightened sexual experience for your man. That means, you’ll be enjoying sex a lot more too.
A Lesson on Giving Your Man a Prostate Massage
Getting started on giving your man a prostate massage is easy. The key is to make sure that you are both relaxed. Meanwhile, these steps can guide you to making prostate milking pleasurable and fun.
- Step 1: Get him in position. Let your man undress and come to a seated position with his back reclined and supported by a large, firm pillow. Ask him to pull his knees towards his chest and angle himself somewhat outwards.
- Step 2: Get yourself in position. You should also feel comfortable before beginning to give your man a prostate massage. Just make sure that you have both direct unobstructed access and view of your man’s genitals and anus. Ideally, you can kneel or sit cross-legged from across your man.
- Step 3: Give him a lower body massage first. Giving him a bit of a lower body massage allows him to both relax and get aroused. At the same time, it also makes your first time to give him a prostate massage feel a lot less clinical. Maintain eye contact throughout the massage. Keep the intimacy between the two of you alive.
- Step 4: Put your gloves on and lubricate. Once you see that your man is sufficiently aroused, it’s time to slip into your latex glove. Afterwards, begin gently lubricating the anus. Stroke the opening in circular motions. Let your man feel the pleasure in what you’re doing to him.
- Step 5: Work your way in gently. Keep lubricating as much as you feel the need to. You will know that the anus is ready to receive your finger when it seems to be pulling your finger in on its own. When it’s ready, gently insert your finger. Give his anal sphincters time to get used to the presence of your finger there.
- Step 6: Massage the prostate. Locate your man’s prostate by crooking your finger upwards. Feel for an oblong shaped protrusion two inches from the rectum. Once you have found it, you can apply different kinds of pressure to determine which ones please your man the most. Proceed to massage it until your man is close to ejaculation.
Step 7: Make the pleasure more intense by moving rhythmically. Look into each other eyes as you continue to arouse him. Rhythmically move your finger in and out to stimulate the nerve endings of his anus. You can continue to stroke him until he produces a flow of semen. Alternately, he may also prefer to start masturbating himself while you keep stroking his anus. Otherwise, you can also masturbate him with one hand while stroking his anus with another.
Alternatively, you can also give your man a prostate massage while he is facing away from you. To try this style, have your man kneel comfortably with knees spread apart. His buttocks should be elevated and his elbows should rest on a surface. Proceed as you would if you were milking his prostate face to face.
Things to Remember Before You Start Milking Your Man
Indeed, a prostate massage can lead to a heightened state of pleasure for your man. Before you start milking his prostate though, there some things to keep in mind:
- Make sure your nails are well trimmed. Sharp nails are such a prostate massage turnoff. Trim your nails before you get started. Your nails might poke sensitive issues during the massage and cause your man to squirm.
- Wash your hands before you get started. Making sure your hands are clean before you get started ensures that your man will not get an infection from the massage.
- Make sure you’ve got good lube. It’s advisable to get really good quality lube when using it for a prostate massage. So go ahead, splurge on the good stuff.
When Should a Man Not Engage in Prostate Massage or Milking?
Prostate massage orgasm may be beneficial to a lot of men, but certain conditions a man may have could prevent them from taking part in it safely, such as:
- Prostatitis: A man who is suffering from even an acute case of prostatitis cannot have a prostate massage. This is because milking his prostate can cause septicemia or blood poisoning.
- Prostatic Calculi: A man who has small stones within his prostate gland may just end up experiencing discomfort and pain during a prostate massage. Be careful, because prostate milking can also lead to a tear in the membranes of the gland.
- Prostate Cancer: Prostate milking is not advisable for a man already diagnosed with prostate cancer as it can cause for cancer cells to spread throughout the body.
Feeling Stuck: Tips to Help With Male Prostate Orgasm
Don’t get frustrated if you don’t feel so confident about giving good male prostate orgasm at first. The good news is, there are some toys and pills that can help you:
- Male Enhancement Pills: Male sexual enhancement supplements can help get your man aroused better and more into prostate massage. A pill called ExtenZe is made of various organic ingredients along with folate and zinc to naturally increase the blood flow to your man’s penis. Go ahead and let him take one before you get started on our massage and other sexual activities.
- Prostate Massager: Try looking for a massager with an angled bend and a bulbous head at the end for more intense pleasure. You can also choose to get one with ribbed ends, so that your man can enjoy some pretty unique sexual sensations.
- Prostate Vibrator: Prostate vibrators are just like a massager, except you can press a button to send vibrating pleasure to your man. Take your time in looking for the one with the right length and shape. There are also models that come with a remote control so you don’t have to worry about jerkily pressing the button while the vibrator is already inside your man.
- Penis Ring: Penis rings can be effective in stimulating your man while you are giving him a prostate massage. To take this further, try using a vibrating penis ring.
- Butt Plugs. Especially if your man is new to prostate massage, get a smaller size butt plug to get started. You can eventually get bigger ones as you progress. Also, go for those that are of rubber, silicone and vinyl.
A prostate orgasm is a great way to keep your men healthy and your sex life fun. Don’t hesitate to try out some tools if you need to enhance your experience. At the same time, go ahead and give him a prostate massage orgasm to take your sexual activities to the next level.