When it comes to natural penis enlargement, penis traction is included at the top of the list of effective methods. Though pills, surgeries and herbal alternatives do exist, nothing beats the safest ways to boost the size of your manhood. Penis traction devices may also have a few issues, but most of the side effects recorded were due to blatant misuse of the product.
Male talk includes different ways for penis enlargement. It may not be comfortable for some to disclose the size of their penis, especially if they have size issues, but there is a chance that penis traction may be the topic of discussion. Its effectiveness, the downsides, ways to use it, the best devices and ways to get rid of side effects are a few questions of those who are considering the use of penis traction tools.
Penis traction may work, but the success rate will vary, depending on the health condition of the penis, and your overall health, too. In order for a man to experience that boost, he needs to know more about penis traction.
1. How Does Penis Traction Work?
Penis traction works on the same rule as muscle building. When the tissues inside your penis receive a right amount of stretching or force, micro-tears form.
This process will be responsible for facilitating new cell growth in order to repair those tears. The same goes with building muscles in other parts of your body.
With time, dedication and effort, a man can achieve his target size if there are no other issues with his penis. Just think of it like going to the gym to build muscles. Regular work out ensures you a better shape while incorporating huge lay off time within gym sessions does nothing to your body. The key here is consistency. By sticking to your routine, you’ll see results.
2. Other Reasons For Using A Traction Device
It is widely known that penis enlargement is the number one reason for penis traction.
But aside from that, there are still a few benefits that a man can get from regularly using such tool
- Increases Sexual Stamina – After you enhance your penis, it will result in larger blood-storing cells, which in the penile tissues.
This also results in a boost in sexual stamina making you stay longer while lovemaking.
- Safety – The use of penis traction devices are one of the safest ways to enhance your manhood. Pills and surgeries impose threatening and life-costing risks than devices. Manufacturers of devices such as penis extenders or pumps make use of safe and tested materials.
- Effectiveness – Studies have shown that penis traction is a safe, natural yet one of the most effective penis enlargement processes.
- Correctional Device – Traction devices may also correct a curved or deformed penis. Some conditions, such as Peyronie’s disease are curable using the muscle building principle.
- Better Sexual Performance – In addition to higher stamina, men with bigger penis can give more stimulation to their partners.
- This leads to a more intense orgasm and a satisfying sexual intercourse. In terms of going on solo, longer or bigger penis gives more pleasure.
3. The Quest For The Best: Penis Traction Devices
Many doctors from different countries all over the world recommend penis traction devices. This only proves that the method is safe and is committed to give out good results. You may wonder which of these traction devices are to be the best for you to use.
The best traction devices on the market, according to some consumers and experts are the Pro Extenders and X4Labs traction devices. At around $300, you can get the safest and the most effective penis extenders. Both brands make use of the finest materials, making them producers of the most reliable penis traction tools.
There are cheaper products, which could be of the same build and function. The price is often lower due to the cheaper and second-class materials used. With this, it is still best not to take the risks, since you cannot trade your damaged penis for a new one. Wrong choice of a device will wreck your sex life forever.
4. Side Effects
Users may encounter some minor side effects with traction devices.
These downsides may not be that common, but it is still important for users and those who consider buying a device to be aware of them. They are as follows:
- Pain – Depending on the sensitivity, condition and the build of the penis, the pain that will happen may vary. There are times when it could be minimal and there are times when it could be excruciatingly painful. The hurting may occur at the start, but experiencing pain after taking it off is not the normality.
- Skin Irritation – Irritation can be another problem with the use of penis traction devices. This may be a result of using cheap traction devices on the market. Another reason for its occurrence is the way it is being utilized. Not following the manual and not selecting the best product may lead to this condition. It sometimes takes in a form of rashes, itchiness, soreness and redness of the penis.
- Damage To The Blood Vessels – You can damage the blood vessels in and around the penis if you misuse a penis extender. If you use it longer than you should, or in a way you shouldn’t, you could end up with reduced blood flow, erection problems and varicose veins.
- Traumatic Damage – Misuse can result in severe damage to your penis. Although you may be anxious to see results, always follow the instructions carefully.
- Apart from this, a forceful traction of the penis can ruin the overall health of your manhood.
Overly bent penis, extreme pain and impotence are the most likely conditions that may occur.
5. Safe Penis Traction: Eliminating The Side Effects
There are many ways to avoid unwanted side effects of using traction to enhance your penis. By making sure that you check the following items, you can make sure that you get a bigger penis without any of its downsides:
- Make Good Use Of The Straps And Loops. Penis traction devices may have straps, loops and other features that support the penis while the traction process takes place. Read the manual and know the right use of them to protect your penis from any harm.
- Identify The Capacity Of Your Penis. The penis is one of the most sensitive parts of a male body. With that, it can be very vulnerable to pain and other sensations. Know whether your penis can take the force and the pressure you apply using a traction device. If not, you may need to seek other penis enhancement alternatives.
- Follow The Manual. Always read, check and follow the instructions of the manual. If something is not clear to you, call the customer service hotline.
- Most of the side effects are being experience by men who did not follow the instruction.
- Keep in mind that even the best penis traction devices may cause problems if not properly used.
- Consider Buying Trusted Brands. Is your penis worth $50? If not, why buy cheaper devices that put your penis and your sex life at risk? Buy from trusted companies or brands, which make use of appropriate and top class materials. By doing so, you can avoid skin irritation and other downsides as long as you follow the instructions listed on the manual.
- Consult A Doctor. Always seek for a specialist’s advice whenever you are trying to change something in your body. Let your doctor evaluate your situation or needs and come up with a good and reliable recommendation. Remember that not all kinds of penis are compatible with this enlargement process.
When it comes to penis enlargement, penis traction is one of the safest methods that a man can go for today. Aside from this, it can also cure a few conditions and help your sex life. By knowing how they work, as well as the downsides and ways to avoid them, you will achieve the boost you want without any problems.